- EquineSA reserves the right of admission.
- EquineSA is a marketing medium for all, wanting to place
adverts that are horse related.
- EquineSA reserves the right to change the website's content, layout,
infrastructure, products, services and pricing at any time without any notice.
- The section for placing adverts cannot be controlled
when users select specific information or enter specific
data about the ad.
- EquineSA cannot control users selecting a specific
'Categories' for placing their adverts in any way.
- Some of the 'Breed Names' under the Breed Categories,
are simply just Category Names and NOT an Organisation,
Association or Company name of any kind, e.g. "Boerperd" is
simply just a name created for the unregistered or cross
"Boerperd". The name "SA Boerperd" is an official Breed
- EquineSA will not be held responsible or get involved
with, or between parties that have issues with other parties
placing adverts in any way.
- Any and all issues between parties must be resolved by
themselves and not with or through EquineSA.
- Please note that all information are kept strictly
confidential and not distributed to others outside EquineSA.
- Querying bloodlines or registrations should be done with
SA Studbook, to verify officially recognised breeds as
declared by the registrar of Animal Improvement.
- When placing adverts and selecting the 'Disciplines',
the following must apply. The 'Discipline' selection must
already be applicable to the horse! Do not select a
'Discipline' when you think your horse is a possible
'Discipline' if it is NOT! Please select the correct
- If any form of abuse, scam or false ads are reported or
detected, then EquineSA reserves the right to immediately
remove all ads and remove the relative User from this
website. The necessary authorities will be notified. We also
have an obligation to our loyal users and clients to let
them know and prevent fraud where we can.
- Anybody using this website should always be aware of
possible abusers or scammers and double-check the advert
information and contact details before you proceed with any
transactions. Please do not send any money or do any
transactions before you are sure the product, service or
horse for sale is true and that the seller's details are
correct. To confirm that the Seller is true, get all
necessary details of the seller, e.g. at least 2 contact
numbers, physical address, ID or security number, work's
telephone numbers, etc.
- EquineSA can not be held responsible for any transactions and
victims of abuse or scams. Abusing and scams are a criminal offence
and must be reported to the South African Police Service if you are a victim of
it or suspect any abuse or scams.
- Please report any suspicious ads and supply us with the
Contact Details or Ad Ref Numbers, to
or you will find a button on each ad [Report this Ad].
If you register with EquineSA.com, you are automatically Opt-In to receive
Newsletters & Emails from EquineSA.com & EquineSA.net. Your email will not
be used for any other purpose! If you no longer wish to receive any email
from Equine South Africa, you can Opt-out anytime, please email
unsubscribe your email from the mailing list.
- By accepting and submitting forms, you warrant that you
are liable for the invoice/account.
- Payment required in advance, within five days from date
of invoice for advertising deadline.
- Should any amount remain unpaid after five days from
date of invoice, such amounts will attract interest of 15%.
- You will be responsible for any legal fees, collection
charges and costs raised by lawyers, on an attorney and own
client scale, tracing agents and persons other than lawyers.
- You will accept the residential address indicated on the
forms/invoices as domicillium citandi et executandi for the
purposes of all correspondence.
- Irrevocably consent to EquineSA reporting to any credit
bureau your payment record pertaining to the agreement in
the event that you are in breach of the agreement.
- All Pricing exclude VAT.